TILT: In Dublin’s fair city…
I’ve been distracting myself a lot of late, and avoiding spending any real time with myself. Today’s list is of people, places, and things that have brought me back to the moment.
- Dublin City. As I crossed the Ha’penny Bridge there were about 15 people taking pictures of Dublin and the sunset along it. Dublin is a beautiful place, if you only take the time to look.
- Meeting with Katie at my new favourite city centre eatery – Foam Cafe. We had the nicest lunch I’ve had in a long time, followed by shoe shopping. Girlie heaven!
- Hangin out wit Tor and little Rubz and plotting our global takeover.
- Serendipity is my bitch. Ran into Osaro and Lou at the Ha’penny Flea in The Grand Social then went for tea in the Epicurean Food Hall.
- X Factor. Rylan I actually love you #teamRylan all the way!
- Ray Davies of The Kinks played The Point (what’s the point? the 02). The gig was awesome, then we walked from The 02 down to make our way home, but stopped short of the homestead and hung out at the green box to talk about life, love and philosophy. Along the way we passed this graffiti of the line from the The Smiths song “I am” – “I am the sun, I am the earth”, it struck a chord, photos were taken.
- Tunes of the week: Lucy Pearl. One of my all time favourite albums. Sounds like coming home.
- YouTube video show of the week: Girl Eats Food on Vice.com