TILT: Things I Love Thursday!
- The Ferocious Mingle Marcade‘s Speakeasy Good clean fun, live music, and a few beverages all in celebration of the birthday of Ms Rainey J.
- Sleep and finally linking going to bed early with my ability to function.
- Tea/coffee/chats with Jain
- Reliving the hols – finding old photos while clearing out my iPad
- Paperdolls collaborating with Dr Sketchy’s. It’s really difficult to draw people upside down, who knew? It’s good to push yourself sometimes. The little teaser they did was mesmerising, so we swiftly booked tickets to see the full show as part of the Fringe Festival – Constellations.
- L’oreal Superliner perfect slim It’s like using a paint brush-y marker. Love.
- POP at the Dublin Fringe Festival – read my review here